Inrush Current Limiters
Power NTC Thermistor
The MF72 series Power NTC Thermistors provide inrush current suppression for sensitive electronics. Connecting a MF72 in series with the power source will limit the current surges typically created at turn on. Once the circuit is energized the resistance of the MF72 will decrease rapidly to a very low value, power consumption can be ignored and there will be no effect on normal operating current. Using the MF72 Power NTC Thermistor is a most cost-effective way to curb surge current and protect sensitive electronics from damage.
Can be installed into the power circuits of:
• Power supplies and inverters
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies
• Energy saving lamps
• Electronic Ballasts
• Filament Protection of various types of lamps
• Some types of heaters
Digikey LinkPower NTC Thermistor
The MF73T-1 series Power NTC Thermistors provide inrush current suppression for sensitive electronics. Connecting a MF73T-1 in series with the power source will limit the current surges typically created at turn on.
• High power switching power supplies, Power conversion, UPS power.
• High power battery charger, electric vehicle battery charger.
• High power LED light, high power electronic energy saving lamps and other lamps.